Wednesday, July 13, 2011

THROUGH IT ALL - - song


Here is a wonderful song, and here is a link to a performance by The Booth Brothers.  Just listen to the words:


THROUGH IT ALL          Key:  Eb            (1971)
            W & M by Andre Crouch             CCLI  18211

1.  I had so many tears and sorrows, Had questions for tomorrow,
There’s been times I didn’t know right from wrong;
But in every situation, God gave me trusted consolation,
That He only gave me trials to make me strong.

Chorus:
Through it all, Through it all,
I have learned to trust in Jesus,
I have learned to trust in God;
Through it all, Through it all,
I have learned to depend upon His Word.

2.  So I thank Him for the mountains, and I thank Him for the valleys,
And I thank Him for the storms He’s brought me through;
For if I’d never had a problem, How would I know that He could solve them,
How would I know that faith in God could bring me through.

No comments:

Post a Comment